Sunday, January 01, 2006

Bizzarro Lbomb 2

So I decided to go out and buy one of those fantastic new Smart cars (YAY!!!). Seriously, the best purchase I've ever made. Not only is the Smart beautiful on the outside, with its tastefully loud neon colors, but it's also beautiful on the inside. Nothing matters more to the Smart as keeping the environment safe. And as you all know, that's the basis behind my every philosophy.

The Smart car is designed to have no balls AND be spacious. Especially for people under 5'3. The Smart car also made me thankful that I only have one friend because the Smart car only has room for 2, LOL ;)!!!

Recently, my friend and I went on a road trip to The Keg. After filling up with gas the second time, we ran into some beautiful girls driving a Beemer. They obviously dug our ride. Who wouldn't?!?! As they rolled down their window to spit at us, we sped off down the road leaving skid marks...in our pants because we were so excited that girls almost talked to us (hee hee).

Anyways, my pretty little Smart car is safe and sound, packed up under my bed just ITCHING to save some more energy. Can't wait 'til tomorrow when I get to charge it with its own cigarette lighter!!!

P.S. If you don't like the Smart car you are entitled to you own opinion and to ravaging the environment one diesel engine at a time LOLOLOL!!!!! JUST JOKES!!!!

10 Comments:

At 5:38 PM, Blogger michael lewis said...

I'm confused.

Did you actually buy a Smart car?

 
At 8:18 PM, Blogger LBomb said...

2 points of notability here. 1. I posted this new entry not 1 hour before you read it and commented on it. You obviously are so into my blog that it makes you hurt inside. Kinda like your Chrones Disease. 2. You noticed the Seinfeld reference then make fun of me for watching too much Seinfeld. Can you pick up on the contradiction? Apparently, you have watched Seinfeld too. Enough to relate to a single episode which I referenced. So, according to your logic, you "probably have a crush on George or something". Very witty. Please keep up your comments. They make me look as if I have an IQ of 196 instead of 194.

 
At 8:38 PM, Blogger Brian Anthony said...

Anonymous why don't you get a screen name, i mean i'm sure you have one that you use to chat to hot babes online with. such as "LemmeburRomeo" and "15forever" and your probable favorite "ilikemen". What's funny is, you probably read "this asshole's" other postings. Somehow you managed to find time in your busy(empty) schedule. Must be tough, since your probably a ceo (slurpee jockey) by now.

 
At 6:51 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Another classic Lbomb. I think that Mr. "Anonymous" is simply trying to feel important by posting on your blog. I mean 35 comments for one blog, has anonymous ever even spoken to 35 people in it's whole 13 year life span. Anyways, without wasting anymore time on the sad creature, another great blog!! You are hilarious, keep up the good work!

 
At 2:28 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Pfffff... 194... maybe if you take the 4 out of it then it will be 19... that sounds better.

 
At 7:50 PM, Blogger michael lewis said...

But I could see the correlation between lbomb and a crush on George...they're both bald(ing). Don't similarities attract?

And what colour is that Smart car of yours?

 
At 6:22 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hendy you couldnt make fun your way out of a wet paper bag.

 
At 12:32 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can see that you attract a particularly intelligent crowd too Lbomb... good work on making friends the likes of "Coral" and "Hendy". And what the hell is Michael wearing? I bet you're single and alone aren't you Michael?

 
At 12:53 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow Coral you think you could have come on any stronger. Most likely you won't be the candidate in the passenger seat you sound a little to desperate for Lbombs likings. Catch ya in the fast lane.

 
At 7:31 PM, Blogger LBomb said...

Lololol. I am seriously laughing really hard. Anonymous is classic. Take the 4 out of 194? You couldnt make fun your way out of a wet paper bag? Catch you in the fast lane? I can't even believe this. Are you kidding me? I'll check back in 3 minutes. Write back.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home


Counters Rule