Wednesday, November 23, 2005

Doctors

So guess what? I figured something out recently that thouroughly blew my mind. In Saskatchewan (and maybe the entire world, I don't know), they have these people whose job it is to figure out what's wrong with you. For example, you know when you have that weird feeling inside your stomach and it leads to that thing where you end up with your food in the toilet? Well, these people have heard of that before and they can give you "medication" to fix it. No, I'm not joking. They're called "Doctors".

Like, my friend had this rash on his "leg" and it was bothering him. So he went to the doctor and the doctor perscribed him this cream that he has to apply to his rash. My friend reports that the rash almost immediatly disappeared.

You know what I'm really sick of? Unoriginal hacks talking about how they hate waiting in line for doctors. And how after the first waiting room, there's a smaller waiting room where you have to wait longer, etc. Here's an idea: SHUT THE HELL UP. The next person who says that to me is going to get a towel whipping. And not just any towel whipping. A towel whipping wet from a horses copulatory mess.

Doctors help people. Period. I hope you get leprosy or The Clap or leukemia and then have to eat your words/dead ear skin.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Counters Rule