Thursday, November 17, 2005

Halloween

The following is a guest-post from a co-worker of mine. To be fair to her, she wrote this a while ago, but I'm simply too lazy/arrogant to post it immediately/let it take some of my thunder. What you will read is entirely as she presented it to me...even the punctuation. Enjoy...

Halloween

I know this is a bit late but something that still needs to be said. I love Halloween! I love coming up with creative, cute, and/or sometimes funny costumes. I usually attend a pub crawl on Halloween or make a point to go out and celebrate with some like minded friends. I would also have to say that Halloween is definitely an ugly persons holiday. I mean, when else can a girl, who may have a decent body, but has the face of a pothole cover, get free drinks all night by dressing up like a slutty, cocaine addicted nurse. I'm very saddened by how easily men are fooled by such women! There is a reason she is wearing a wig (she has a female combover), has on 8 pounds of makeup and fake eyelashes (she has craters on her face the size of a Regina pothole and pulled out her eyelashes due to OCD), and has ber breasts up around her chin (her bra is stuffed with day old real chicken breasts)!! Another annoying Halloween phenomenon is the no costume, costume. Like the group of girls who have two years running dressed up as girls from the got milk ads, excusable once but two years in a row?? Do you have a creative bone in your body?? I feel that I am able to speak on this topic from an expert point of view. I have won prizes numerous times in the past for best and/or most original costume, and would gladly help anyone achieve a new level of costume superiority! My Halloween this year was saved by a random guy who weighed at least 250-300lb. dressed as an olympic swimmer. The dude wore only a speedo and some water shoes, with a medal around his neck. It was a great costume for so many reasons; originality, bravery, and sheer humour! So people, the point of this rant is to encourage you all to embrace your creativity and think outside the box the bext time you need a costume!! P.S. For all the girls who dress as schoolgirls, sexy nurses, naughty police girls, etc..., just thought we should let you know that we don't buy the once a year trampy costumes. My guess is if you feel the need to dress as a whore, you likely have year round whore tendencies. I'm not dissing whores, they certainly have their place, just thought they should know we are not fooled!! That's my guest blog, hope you enjoyed it, and thanks LBomb for the airtime!

Later, Bagodi.

4 Comments:

At 9:44 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ahhh Lbomb, at last you have entered my attempt at blogging! I must say that it is not exactly as I presented it to you, I believe the original said something about her breasts not ber breasts. Had to point that out since you made a slight dig at my pun!ctu,at.i:o'n; skillz! Thanks again for the airtime, bagodi.

 
At 9:48 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Little upset. I went as a nurse and I am niether trashy nor a year round slut. Have 3 kids, thought it would be nice to feel sexy for once. Guess it's not okay. By the way I'm guessing your not a skinny girl? Any comments.

 
At 11:54 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, I actually just noticed the comments from the "anonymous" sexy nurse, and yeah I do have a comment.....so, i'm clearly a 500 lb. fat girl with facial hair and webbed feet, still not sure what that has to do with women who use Halloween as an excuse to dress as a slut?? I never said anything disrespectful about being sexy, just about dressing like a cocaine addicted nurse , why are you so defensive? I also kindly offered my services to help anyone who needed some costume ideas, as I have actually WON several costume contests in the past. I'm sure you have also...........OWNED!

 
At 12:05 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just for clarification, there is a big difference between dressing sexy and dressing slutty, even a ginormous heifer like myself knows that! I also know make-up and hair well enough to know when the "girl" behind the costume is actually a pre-op transvestite! Well, i'm off for some donuts and lard, toodles!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home


Counters Rule