Thursday, September 22, 2005

Get a clue, CBC.

OK, I'm gonna come right out and say it. I know lots of you are thinking it, but not all of you are saying it because, well, frankly, you're scared. And pussies.

CBC IS TERRIBLE (except Hockey Night in Canada).

Now, with that said, I would also like to say that compared to Michael Moore, CBC comes out looking like St. Peter. Or boobies. Or something that everyone thinks is good.

My friend Burnsy, knowing how much I despise Michael Moore, sent me this link in an email.

http://entertainment.sympatico.msn.ca/tv/articles/1318858.armx

Basically, for all of you who are too lazy to click on that link, CBC wanted to broadcast Moore's documentary Bowling for Columbine. Moore found out about the strike and decided that he didn't want CBC to air his rhetoric...I mean documentary, saying "CBC has locked out its union workers, an action that is abhorrent to all who believe in the rights of people to collectively bargain. Why the great and honourable CBC is behaving like an American corporation is beyond me."

First of all, who the hell cares? Ok, obviously I do, but only because Michael Moore is so fat and worthless. Second of all, why would CBC want to train wreck their ratings (worse than they already are) with Moore's joke of a documentary? But the awesomest part of this whole situation is when Jason MacDonald says (paraphrased) "Who cares what that fat tub of lard says? He is an embarrassment to society and I hope he cuts his scrotum open with a piece of paper. If he died right...(pauses for effect)...NOW! no one would bat an eye. We're broadcasting that show no matter what he says and if he doesn't like it, he can race me. And he can't use his golf cart like he usually does."

Owned. Michael Moore is abhorrent.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Counters Rule