Thursday, June 02, 2005

Maddox

For those of you who don't know who Maddox is, this post has nothing to do with you so I don't care if you read it. For those of you who DO know who he is, I have something to say.

I didn't copy Maddox.

People who think I copied Maddox need to shut up. I don't want to hear it. To be honest, it's kind of an honour, because the guy is a genius, but I didn't copy him. If you find one article of mine that he has done, post a comment about it and prove me wrong, but I GUARANTEE that you can't. I have read every Maddox post, and he has NEVER done any of the same posts as I have.

P.S. DON'T SAY I COPIED HIS BOLTON INTERVIEW. JUST BECAUSE THE FIRST NAMES ARE THE SAME DOESN'T MEAN THEY ARE THE SAME PERSON. IDIOT.

1 Comments:

At 1:16 PM, Blogger LBomb said...

Everyone got owned.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home


Counters Rule