Friday, June 10, 2005

Humanity Once Again Amazes Me.

It really blows me away to see all of the people who are below what I would have thought to be "average intelligence". I mean, you would think that if people had the brain to speak their mind, they'd have the brain to know that whatever they are saying sounds stupid.

If you look at "blogger.com" at any lengths, you will find that most of the people who have blogs ACTUALLY SHARE THEIR FEELINGS. Do these people know that ANYONE can find their online diary? If I had feelings, I wouldn't want people to know about them. Also, out of this majority of people sharing their feelings on the internet, about 60% of them are sharing thoughts or feelings about the ones they love (ie. boyfriend/girlfriend/gay lover/life partner). Who cares if you miss your girlfriend? Who cares if your gay lover had sex with a horse? No one. That's who.

Take a look at reality shows for instance. The only awesome reality show is "The Contender". I don't care who you are, but people beating each other up in an uncivilized fashion will ALWAYS be cool. If you disagree with me, you are wrong. Other reality shows, on the other hand, don't quite get it. "The Real Gilligan's Island" is possibly the worst reality show I've never watched.

Oh yeah, and if you are a rapper/movie star, don't try to act/rap. You probably aren't good at one of them, let alone both of them. Eminem is the reason I never watched (and will never watch) 8 Mile. Vanessa Williams is the reason Chris Farley got fat and died. See where I'm going with this?

Anyways, I'm just mad at stupid people who think they're smart/talented, but are neither. Late.

P.S. Before some moron posts a comment about me copying Maddox with my "If you disagree with me, you are wrong" sentence, I would just like to say, I was making fun of you. You just didn't get it.

2 Comments:

At 3:21 PM, Blogger Brian Anthony said...

feelings.....who actually has feelings these days? i mean i traded mine straight up for a couple of big gulps...and by couple i mean one, and by big gulps i mean thirty five cents and a half melted freezie

 
At 5:24 PM, Blogger Jenner said...

I have feelings, and I love to talk about them all the time... to anyone. You know what else I love talking about? Freshness, and about how I love feeling fresh and...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home


Counters Rule