Friday, June 03, 2005

Bizzarro Lbomb

I was walking home after a long day of hugging trees when I spotted a wounded bird on the ground. Luckily, I always carry around a basket for carrying around any wounded animals (birds, gophers, rats, crickets, etc.) I might find on the road. I took some leaves from the ground (because I don't like ruining nature) and padded the basket to make a comfortable bed for the bird. Continuing on my way home, I saw a Honda Element and thought "what a nice design for a car. I should purchase one from the left over tree-planting money I saved". I got home, casted the poor birds wing and threw on an Oasis CD. I could listen to Oasis forever. They are better than the Beatles.

After this, I called my best friend and quoted Napoleon Dynamite for 6 hours. WHAT A GREAT MOVIE. IF YOU DON'T LIKE THIS MOVIE, YOU SUCK, lol.

I was hungry so I made some grilled cheese sandwiches on whole wheat bread. I like eating healthy because it makes me feel good about myself. I also did some yoga. Yoga is almost as soothing as Oasis, except without Noel Gallgher, the greatest musician in the history of the universe.

Anyways, to make a long story short, I saved the little birdies' life and some whales all in one day! I am so excited!!! LOL!!!

P.S. I am so fortunate to have a blog to share my feelings on!!!!! Please post comments so I know you care about me!!! LOLOLOLOL!!

3 Comments:

At 12:43 PM, Blogger Brian Anthony said...

noah g is soooooo dreamy

 
At 9:56 PM, Blogger LBomb said...

Wow. Props for people actually getting the joke. I seriously thought I would get people commenting things like "Your site isn't funny" and "You've changed so much". My faith in the human race is somewhat restored.

 
At 11:55 PM, Blogger Jenner said...

I just want to take a moment to appreciate the beauty of this piece of writing.. it really touched my heart..Henderson can you send me the precious moments poem too? I'd like to put it on my wall, and then I'll think of you guys. Beautiful.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home


Counters Rule