Thursday, April 28, 2005

Things I think are cool, but kind of aren't.

Here are some things that are so cool, but at the same time aren't really cool at all.

- Commiting S(uicide)
- Venereal Diseases
- Steve Buscemi
- Hooking
- Saying "F".
- Yahtzee
- Streaking at a Riders game
- Adult diapers
- Peeing your pants

Here are some things that just aren't cool.

- Preston Manning
- Saying "You are the weakest link. Goodbye."
- Philosophy Majors
- Honda Elements
- 'Hero' the movie
- Blogs
- Working nights
- Screamo
- Napoleon Dynamite
- My landlady
- Stew

3 Comments:

At 12:52 AM, Blogger *********************** said...

Steve Buscemi is cool.

 
At 9:13 PM, Blogger LBomb said...

i love posting...but i love reading comments just as much if not more. You comment and i blog more. Oh yeah...and I'm lazy and i work at a job. COMMENT ON MY DAMN BLOG.

 
At 11:41 AM, Blogger Ash-Am said...

So funny. And I give definite props to Napoleon Dynamite being on the NOT cool list. So many people think I'm retarded cause I hated that movie. Well apparantly not, cause Eljam agrees with me. : )

 

Post a Comment

<< Home


Counters Rule