Thursday, April 28, 2005

Things I think are cool, but kind of aren't.

Here are some things that are so cool, but at the same time aren't really cool at all.

- Commiting S(uicide)
- Venereal Diseases
- Steve Buscemi
- Hooking
- Saying "F".
- Yahtzee
- Streaking at a Riders game
- Adult diapers
- Peeing your pants

Here are some things that just aren't cool.

- Preston Manning
- Saying "You are the weakest link. Goodbye."
- Philosophy Majors
- Honda Elements
- 'Hero' the movie
- Blogs
- Working nights
- Screamo
- Napoleon Dynamite
- My landlady
- Stew

5 Comments:

At 12:52 AM, Blogger 'Peg City Kid said...

Steve Buscemi is cool.

 
At 6:14 AM, Blogger booerns said...

dude, i've checked your blog like three times this week, with nothing. i need more. maybe another top 10?

 
At 9:13 PM, Blogger LBomb said...

i love posting...but i love reading comments just as much if not more. You comment and i blog more. Oh yeah...and I'm lazy and i work at a job. COMMENT ON MY DAMN BLOG.

 
At 11:21 AM, Blogger Hendy said...

I agree, I also love reading comments on my blog, which definitely gives me motivation to write more. It's no fun posting for yourself, cause really, why waste the time writing it out. Anyways, another funny post dude.

 
At 11:41 AM, Blogger Ash-Am said...

So funny. And I give definite props to Napoleon Dynamite being on the NOT cool list. So many people think I'm retarded cause I hated that movie. Well apparantly not, cause Eljam agrees with me. : )

 

Post a Comment

<< Home


Counters Rule