Thursday, March 31, 2005

Blogs Suck

First of all, I would like to state that i do understand the irony of having a title that says "blogs suck" while using a blog. I have mostly always hated blogs. The only thing I like about blogs is when they're funny. No one wants to know all about your day. For example, if i started talking about how I woke up at 8:00pm (yes pm) and immediately went to the washroom then i went to The Last Straw, then I went to my girlfriends house, I would have to punch myself in the face, then probably commit S. Seriously NO ONE CARES THAT I TOOK A LEAK!!!

With that in mind, I have no idea how often I will be posting on this "blog" or "b-log" or "web log". I can only say that i will be posting stories or various other things that I think are funny. If you don't think they're funny, don't read my blog. Actually, read my blog anyways cause you likely have nothing better to do.

I also will try to use cool names for people who are spoken about in this blog. If you think that i'll likely be posting about you cause you're my friend/you're funny/you're lame/i'm lame, you can post a comment asking if you can have a certain name when i mention you. Likely I will take into consideration your wishes unless you're someone like Bippy (no offense Bippy) cause Bippy is way cooler than any other name anyone could think of.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Counters Rule